Born in 1958 and bitten by the computer-bug in 1976, I am an autodidact to the letter.
Through the years I have:
- accumulated programming experience ranging from writing device-drivers to developing advanced MIS programs.
- mastered languages like Assembler, C/C++/C#, (several flavours of) Basic, Cobol, Forth, Eiffel and Clipper
- filled nearly every job/position the IT world has to offer as employee or contractor.
- worked with customers ranging from your local grocery-shop, farmers, hospitals, offshore companies, governemental departments to multinationals like Shell, Afga-Gevaert, ABN/AMRO and Phillips N.V.
Currently I am:
- running my own consultancy business since 1993.
- developing 80% of my solutions in VB.NET
- dividing my sparse moments of free time between my family, music (especially enjoy jamming with my son : on the guitar he's the gifted one, I just manage a bit of semi-decent guitar/harmonica play) and VBCity.
- eagerly awaiting the official release of .NET Framework 2.0